From 28th to 29th September, Fami will take part in Bricoday in Milano
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the main rules for using the website (the “Site”) you are viewing, securely and in accordance with the law. These terms and Conditions have been issued by Fami Srl, Via Stazione Rossano 13 – 36027 Rosà (VI), Italy, Telephone +39 0424 585455, Vat No./Tax Code/Register of Companies enrolment No. 03498610249.
2. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
2.1. Unless otherwise specified in the Site contents, copyright and any other intellectual property rights on all materials appearing on the Site (including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphic images, audio and video clips, design, graphics, logos, symbols, names, product and company names, as well as any software contained therein) are the property of Fami Srl or its licensees. Similarly, the trademarks, logos or service marks appearing on the Site (hereinafter the “Trademarks”) are registered by Fami Srl or by its licensees, or are industrial signs for which Fami Srl or its licensees possess sole legitimate industrial rights. None of the content of this Site may be regarded as granting a licence or right to the use of the Trademarks by users or visitors.
It is not possible to acquire the rights relative to the Site by consulting the latter or using the services it provides.
2.2. It is possible to download, view or print information from this Site exclusively for lawful, personal and non-commercial uses under the following conditions:
– the documents contained in this Site or its graphics may not be changed in any way;
– the graphics on the Site may not be used separately from the corresponding text;
– any notices concerning copyright or any other sole property rights contained in the downloaded information must be maintained and reproduced.
2.3. Users are forbidden from distributing, modifying, transmitting, re-using, re-inserting or using the content of this Site for public aims, including text, images, sounds and videos, without the written authorisation of Fami Srl.
2.4. Fami Srl does not guarantee or declare that use of the information appearing on this Site by users does not constitute a breach of third-party rights.
2.5. Users’ use of the materials contained in this Site, except as provided for in the Terms and Conditions or as expressly authorised in writing by the owner, is strictly forbidden.
2.6. Without prejudice to the provisions of Paragraph 2.2, no section of this Site may be reproduced or saved in another Internet website or incorporated into a public or private data search system or service without prior written authorisation by Fami Srl.
3. Exclusion of liability clause
3.1. Although it makes every possible effort to enter exact and up-to-date information in this Site, Fami Srl does not offer any guarantees and does not assume any liability regarding the correctness and completeness of the information published on the Site. To the extent permitted by law, Fami Srl declines all liability and every obligation of any whatsoever deriving from or in any way related to the use of this Site. In particular, Fami Srl shall not be held liable for the exactness, completeness, adequacy of updating or thoroughness of the information contained in this Site.
3.2. Fami Srl does not assume any liability or obligation for damages or viruses affecting computers or other user devices as a result of users accessing, using or navigating the Site or downloading material, data, text, images, files or video and audio clips from it.
3.3. Fami Srl reserves the right to interrupt or suspend, even without prior notice, one or all of the Site’s functions. Fami Srl declines all liability or obligations of any kind whatsoever for the possible interruption or suspension of one or all of the Site’s functions, regardless of whether this stems from deeds or omissions of Fami Srl or of a third-party subject.
3.4. The material appearing on this Site, including information, may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Fami Srl reserves the right to make – at any time and without prior notice – modifications, corrections and/or improvements to such material (including information) and to the products and programmes described in the information.
4. Users’ materials
5. Conduct prohibited to users
5.1. The user may not use or have third parties use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited.
5.2. The following is also in any case prohibited:
– modification of the Site or any of its content or access procedures;
– conduct that constitutes an offence under current regulations (for example, so-called cybercrimes, such as breaches of computer domicile);
– conduct involving breaches of the right to protection of personal data and any other personal right, exclusive to any natural or legal person;
– insertion into the Site or the transmission to or from the Site of materials: i) that are intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, violent, able to incite any form of hatred, discriminatory, threatening, scandalous, provocative, blasphemous, invasive of confidentiality and privacy or causing annoyance or inconvenience; ii) for which all necessary licences and/or authorisations have not been obtained; iii) that constitute or encourage conduct that could be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise breach any law or the rights of third parties in any country of the world;
– conduct intended to split parts or sections of this Site and/or incorporate them into other sites of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, make public, transmit or distribute the content in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of Fami Srl, in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
– attempted access to restricted areas of the Site without authorisation;
– the uploading of computer programmes, files and other materials that contain destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, corrupted files, worms, Trojans, and any other additional activities in general able to disturb the integrity, functionality or online communication capability of the Site and/or cause technical damage to the Site;
– generally, any use that causes or may cause damage, disruption or restriction of the Site or its services;
5.3. Fami Srl will collaborate fully with any public safety authority and/or comply with any court order requesting or obliging it to reveal the identity or place of origin of any person who inserts harmful material.
6. Responsibilities of registered users
6.1. If you choose to register on the Site and become a registered user, you agree to be solely responsible for your account (hereinafter “Account”) and any activity involving your Account, including all the activities carried out by people who access the Account with or without your permission. By becoming a registered user, you also agree to:
– provide true, current, up-to-date and accurate and complete information when, from time to time, Fami Srl asks you to communicate any changes to your information so that the Account information is up-to-date, complete and accurate;
– maintain the confidentiality and security of your Account, including your username and password;
– notify Fami Srl immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account, Account password or services provided through the Account, as well as any breach of security of your Account, Account password or the services provided through it;
– assist Fami Srl, if and as required, to stop or remedy any breach of security relating to your Account.
7. Links to and from other Internet websites
7.1. Fami Srl does not in any way control the websites linked to this Site, nor does it provide any guarantees as to their content. It has also not verified any of these websites, therefore users acknowledge that Fami Srl is not responsible for the content of pages outside of this Site or in any other site linked to it. Users are exclusively responsible for accessing the Web pages outside of the Site and the links to websites of third-parties.
7.3. Users are forbidden from using framing techniques, in-line linking or otherwise incorporating sections of the Site into other websites.
8. Access to the site
8.1. Although committed to guaranteeing the Site’s regular availability 24 hours a day, Fami Srl shall not be held liable if, for whatever reason, the Site should be unavailable at any specific time or during a certain period.
8.2. Access to this Site may be temporarily suspended without prior notice in the event of system faults, maintenance or repairs, or for reasons beyond the control of Fami Srl.
9. Applicable law and competent court
9.1. In the interpretation and execution of these general Terms and Conditions, only Italian law will be applicable.
9.2. In the event of disputes arising from or in any way connected to the use of the Site, or relating to these general Terms and Conditions, the Court of Vicenza will have exclusive jurisdiction, without prejudice to the application of the mandatory criteria of territorial jurisdiction established by the current procedural rules and without prejudice to the mandatory rules of the Consumer Code.
10.1. Fami Srl reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions, including without prior notice. The user is therefore invited to consult this document periodically. Access to or use of the Site following the publication of changes to the Legal Notes and Terms and Conditions of Use implies acceptance of them by the user.